The Town of Fuquay-Varina has the capacity to provide economic development incentive assistance for companies seeking to relocate and expand business within the Town’s Corporate Limits. This incentive policy provides consolidated information and guidance with respect to the application for Town incentive assistance.
1. Recruitment of New Manufacturing Facilities
2. Expansion of Existing Manufacturing Facilities
3. Commercial/Retail Development Infrastructure Investment
4. Downtown New In-fill Development
5. Downtown Rehabilitation/Renovation In-Fill Development
The consideration and size of any Town grant assistance will be based on a number of factors including the location and size of the site, the amount of capital investment in the project, and the number of new jobs created.
If you would like additional information on the Town's Economic Development Incentive Policy and resources, please contact Jim Seymour, Economic Development Director at (919) 753-1031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.