The Town of Fuquay-Varina conducted a Town-wide, statistically valid community survey to measure satisfaction with major Town services and gather input about issues facing the community.
The survey was conducted to assess resident satisfaction with Town services. The results of the survey will help Town management:
- assess the performance of Town departments and services,
- identify areas for improvement,
- inform budget development,
- guide management priorities,
- and ensure the best possible customer experience.
Additionally, the survey allows the Town to compare its performance with other communities and set a baseline for future surveys.
View the key takeaways below, or download the PDF here.
According to respondents, Fuquay-Varina is...