It is the intent of the Town of Fuquay-Varina Procurement Division to make vendor-town relationships pleasant, professional, and profitable for both the vendor and the Town. The purpose of the Procurement Division is to maintain continuity of services and supplies to the various Town departments by purchasing at the lowest cost consistent with the quality and quantity required.
It is the Town of Fuquay-Varina’s policy to maintain and practice the highest possible standards of business ethics, professional courtesy, and competence in working with vendors and contractors.
All entities doing business with the Town, including suppliers, consultants, contractors, and subcontractors, must comply with the requirements of Article 2, Chapter 64 of the North Carolina General Statutes, "Verification of Work Authorization."
Businesses, Nonprofit Corporations, Limited Liability Corporations, Limited Liability Partnerships, and Limited Liability Limited Partnerships are required to register with the North Carolina Secretary of State's Office prior to conducting business in the State of North Carolina. Vendors in the State of North Carolina should register here. Vendors outside of North Carolina should register here. Additionally, any vendor who charges North Carolina sales tax should be registered with the North Carolina Department of Revenue. More information is available here.
Notice to Vendors
To the extent required by law, the following federal contract provisions required under the Uniform Guidance (2 C.F.R. § 200.327 and 2 C.F.R. Part 200, Appendix II) apply to all Town of Fuquay-Varina purchases by P-card, purchase orders or contracts paid for in part or whole with federal funds.
View the bid list to learn about current bids and contract opportunities available to consultants, service providers, contractors, vendors, or suppliers.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the Town of Fuquay-Varina. To be notified about contracting opportunities, as well as receive a purchase order or payment, the Town requires vendors to be registered. Registered vendors are visible to and searchable by all Town departments for solicitation and purchasing opportunities.
- Tax Identification Form
- Certificate of Insurance
- Gift and Favors Ban
- Iran Divestment Certification
- Debarment, Suspension, and Other Responsibility Matters Certification
To register as a new vendor or to update existing vendor information, please complete the Vendor Application. This automated form will sign allow you to sign it digitally.
If you are a certified Minority, Woman, or Small Business Enterprise (MWSBE) or a Disadvantaged Business, attach copies of any applicable certificate(s).
Any requests for missing, incomplete, or illegible information may delay this process. Please allow 72 hours for processing.
- All invoices must include the Town’s Purchase Order (PO) Number if the invoice amount (less sales tax) is over $500.00.
- Invoices must include an invoice date and a unique invoice number.
- A separate invoice must be submitted for each PO issued by the Town.
- Sending an invoice before goods are shipped or received may cause a delay in payment.
- Each line-item description on the invoice must match the line-item description on the PO issued by the Town.
- If possible, invoices should be in the same order or should reference the PO Line #.
Where do I send invoices?
- All invoices must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Town of Fuquay-Varina, Attn: Accts Payable, 134 N. Main St, Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526. Any invoices submitted to someone or somewhere other than listed may result in the delay of receipt of invoice by Town and further delayed payment. The Town will not be responsible or required to pay any late fees due to invoices not being emailed or mailed invoices to the stated email or mailing address listed above.
- PDF is the preferred file format. Each invoice should be sent in an individual PDF.
- Invoices sent in the text of an email or with a link to download cannot be accepted.
- Payment terms are Net 30 days from the date the Town of Fuquay-Varina Accounts Payable received the invoices.
- If you have any questions about invoicing or an invoice you have submitted, contact Accounts Payable at email@example.com.
Vendor Inclusion: Statement of Town EEO Policy
The Town of Fuquay-Varina opposes discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, familial status, military status, sexual orientation, and gender identity-protected hairstyle.
Therefore, it desires that firms doing business with the Town: