- Development & Business Liaison Services
- Development & Design Professionals
Development & Design Professionals
Forms & Fee Sheets
Plans, Rules, & Regulations
- Adopted Plans
- Land Development Ordinance
- Town Standard Specifications & Construction Details
- Landscaping Plant List
- FVGIS Web Map
Environmental Requirements & Information
- Storm Water Management
- Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination (IDDE)
- Construction Site Runoff Controls (Sedimentation & Erosion Control)
- Post Construction Site Runoff Controls
- NC Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
- The Town encourages a pre-development meeting prior to submitting a site plan or major subdivision application. This meeting provides assistance with the review process and schedule, outlines the proposed scope of work and development, and familiarizes applicants with the provisions of the Land Development Ordinance (LDO).
- Schedule a Pre-Development Meeting
- The Town requires a pre-submittal meeting prior to submitting a site plan, preliminary major subdivision, or major subdivision CDs. This meeting is scheduled once a project has gone beyond the due diligence stage and the applicant provides a full plan set for discussion. Town Staff can offer assistance during the meeting in order to expedite the formal staff review process. Please note that this pre-submittal meeting differs from the pre-submittal meeting required for rezonings and annexations.
- Schedule a Pre-Submittal Meeting
Comment Review Meetings
- Following received comments, a petitioner may request a comment review meeting to better understand staff comments on a review of a submitted plan or application.
- Schedule a Comment Review Meeting
- Prior to the start of construction, an infrastructure pre-construction meeting is scheduled through the Town's Engineering Department. Scheduling information is provided with the Site Plan Approval. This meeting allows for coordination of inspections, construction process review, and collection of required fees.
- Schedule a Pre-Construction Meeting
- Submit your application and plan (Coming Soon!)