The Arts Center will be hosting the Artist Village in Downtown Fuquay at the Tree Lighting event again this year on Dec. 1, 5:30pm - 8:30pm. This event will have a variety of activities for the whole family such as live stage music, Santa meet and greets, movies, s'mores stations and more.
We will be using Eventeny.com to accept applications for this event. The online market is not required but recommended. To apply in-person please contact Jennifer Rankin for more information.
Below you will find a link to Eventeny.com.
Please register an account to apply.
All items sold at the Artist Village must be handmade. We do not allow resale items. The Arts Center reserves the right to remove any products deemed inappropriate or outside of the event parameters.
Upon approval you will receive an email with directions for setting up your virtual shop and will be automatically charged the $25 booth fee. If you need to pay in person for your booth please contact Jennifer Rankin for instruction. Booth spaces will be 10ft x10ft and will be assigned by Arts Center staff. Tents, chairs, tables and lights are not provided. Set up will start approximately 2 hours before the event. Each vendor will be assigned an arrival time the week of the event.
More Info About the Online Market:
- We are using Eventeny.com to organize and process payments for this event.
- The Dec. 1 event will be available virtually from Nov. 30 - Dec. 2.
- Setting up an account is free on Eventeny.com.
- Shoppers will be able to purchase items from multiple vendors but use one shopping cart, allowing them to buy more items easily.
- Vendors participating in a virtual market will need to set up a Stripe account to take payments. There is a step by step tutorial for doing this through Eventeny.
- Processing fees are: 5% to Eventeny.com and 2.9% to Stripe.com plus 30 cents. The Arts Center is not charging any additional fees.
- Once you are signed up with Eventeny you can register for events all over the country and use the same shop you created for this event.
- The Arts Center will advertise the event through our social media accounts, website and newsletter. You will be able to share the event link with your customers through your social media accounts and websites as well.